Saturday, October 17, 2009

Exercise maadi!!!

I am a certified software engineer too.. not because I finished some very complex certification exams which doesn't have dumps(Sigh!) but because I am currently asked to take bed rest owing to a bad back ache. And I thought its very much my responsibility to write about the 'syndrome' I have now since I know for sure that many of my techy friends do take their time to read this blog :)

Well.. first of all, as we all very well know, sitting in the same posture for long is bad, and doing that regularly with no exercise is even worse. We have all been thinking of exercising daily(I know, I have been thinking too like, say, for 2 years now :), but never do since we are not able to take off for 30 mins(so we say, but the real reason is, stand up to it, we are just plain lazy!). But then, from my experience over the last week, lemme tell you, its better to do 30 mins of exercise everyday rather than to be confined to bed for 1 whole week. Take my word for it, its boring, to the core!

And coming back to the problem faced, its called 'Disk Prolapse'(mine is a minor one though). It mainly happens for youngsters today because of the above mentioned reason(no flexibility for our body, incase you have already forgotten).

So dear friends, don't think that am being a Guru, but do flex your muscles, and take good care of yourselves - because ultimately, that's one thing that really does matter!!!

3 comments:

lil known for future said...

tx vandu.. take care

Vipin vasudev said...

Hey Vandu,

Hope I could see you well soon.

Take care dear,
Dev

work_of_fiction? said...

scary, coz i work for more than 13 hrs a day! well, i will correct my posture! thanks for the script!