Wednesday, May 19, 2010

@amazon.com

Joined Amazon, and now trying to go to bed by 11 and wake up by 7 - both tasks seem to be Herculian. The environment here is very different. People are so very involved in what they do - I think most of them are really passionate about what they do and this makes it very different from what I have seen around me in the service industry. Well, I do not how I will fare here, hoping for the best.

And as about this blog, I found a widget from Amazon Associates programme which we can integrate with our blogs to download and play songs from Amazon, and as you can very well guess I have done that to my blog with a rapid selection among a few Bryan Adam MP3s. Do check it out!
Meanwhile, All the Best to myself :-)

2 comments:

GB said...

Its good to be in such an Env.. You'll grow great heights!!
Like what BB says - Love what you do.. Do what you love.

vandootty said...

heights? :) ;)