Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me :) :)

I have always lovvvved my birthdays, right from my childhood days when I used to be all set for it with my new "color dress" which I can wear to school that day. And I love it even now, and that great day happens to be, mmmm, TODAY!!! I just turned 23. Wow!!!

I got calls from my dear ones both near and far right from the moment clock struck 12 (and even before that, as a matter of fact). And after that we cut cake (It was yummy, will post a pic here). There were 6 of us here(me, Su, Simi, Lisha, Treasa n Amulya), and while me n Simi indulged in the art and fun of cake splashing, smashing, throwing etc etc at each other, others intelligently stayed out of it and indulged in a more benefiting job of finishing the cake off. After that came the gifts part and I got my long dreamed Reebok Jacket and a salwar as gifts. Well, and after that I went off to sleep, and had a good sleep with occasional phone calls in between.



Now in the morning, there is a beautiful collage from Siva in my Inbox, and am setting off to office with a box of Diary Milk. Looking forward for a great day...

5 comments:

Fino Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fino Paul said...

Happy Birthday .. :)

vandootty said...

thanks Fino

Unknown said...

awww!miss u re.......

vandootty said...

me too.. Ria, n al d times v celebrated b'day at hostel