Sunday, August 02, 2009

Friendship Day

Today is friendship day, the day we used to look forward to, as college students, and celebrate.. the day I used to let my friends know that I totally adore them for what they are(and what thay are not).. This was the day for which we were all prepared with gifts and cards for each other, when we tied friendship bands(which I have saved even now) and fought over ice-cream parties(not real fights, mind you, it was almost always 1 ice-cream and umpteen people ;)

It meant trips to CCD/Barista with friends with cash long-saved for the very purpose,cake cutting at class and a lot more untold stuff. It was all about the colors of life... about how being with friends can change the black and white frame of our life to rainbow colors. Wow, man, those days were lovely(and lively).

And today did not go bad either, I did go out with my friends for a newly released movie, Love Aaj Kal, which was good, and another round of shopping. Only thing that was missing was that I had failed to realize its friendship day. Never thought THIS will happen to me. Things that a professional life can do to you!!! Too much, na? Just hoping that this will never ever happen again. My friends are all special to me, and I would definitely want to let them know of that fact. So let me make a note to my friends, "Love you guys, for all those wonderful times we had, let it be at school, college,or office(and the times we bunked all of these:), and for being there for me, trusting me and above all, being friends. Happy friendship Day!!!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Vandana,

i saw ur blogs today, and it is the first time for me to see blogs. But any way ur writing is wonderfull. i read most of ur blogs. i would say.... u keep on writing blogs... rather if u get time... make it more elaborate .. so that later it can be published.

i am not tricking you ... you must try writing something better than these blogs....

i never writing and reading blogs can be this much fun .....

keep the fire (Blog) on

lil known for future said...

Happy frndship day vandoos....

vandootty said...

Thanks Anoop, n u whizkid :)